Monday, April 29, 2013

Our First Treadmill Ride!!!

Yesterday Mya was full of energy and of course it was raining.  Like all day raining.  I had been watching the Dog Whisperer and doing some cleaning when on the episode I was watching he showed us how to teach the dog to walk on the treadmill.  That's all it took!!  She did almost 35 minutes and I got my bathroom cleaned!!  Now I didn't leave her unattended---Mac sat with her.  But she did very well for her first time on it.

In other weekend news, Mac and I went to see Oblivion with Tom Cruise.  It was a pretty good movie.  Not as good as Jerry McGuire, but good.  Mac really enjoyed it.  And anything SyFy is good to me as well.  
I would really like to see Iron Man 3 coming out this Friday...  Love me some Robert Downy Jr.

That was about all the excitement we had for our weekend.  Diet wise, I ate pretty good.  Made crock pot chicken pot pie.  Mac loved it this time and it makes great left overs for work.  So, guess what I'm having for lunch??  

I have also declared that this week will be a much better week than last.  Hopefully the heating pad will continue to help my neck.  But if it is not better by Wednesday---I will for sure bring it to my doctor's attention on Wednesday..  I don't do pain well at all....  Will get bitchy here pretty soon....

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment