Monday, April 8, 2013

Motivational Monday...

I'm needing alot of this for this very busy week I'm about to have.  I have everything in place, I cooked meals ahead of time, moved the treadmill into my bedroom, set out my workout cloths---did it all!!  Now it's time to put the words to actions.  Why can that be the hardest thing to do sometimes...

In reading one of my favorite books by Joel Osteen, I Declare:  31 Promises to Speak Over Your Life, I really thought this passage was so good.   It is true, I can handle the challenges I am facing.  I just have to stop letting "myself" stand in the way.  Everything takes time and patience---both qualities I have always struggled with.  But I'm learning daily...  Check out the passage below....



With that said...


No comments:

Post a Comment