Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Total Weakness....

It's confession time.  I was so weak when I got home.  I knew after I took a hot bath for my shoulder and neck pain---I should have just gotten in the bed.  But no, I go into the living room and start watching Housewives of Orange County, with a glass of merlot.  After I had already taken my ambian..  Think flashing sign about right now----NEED TO BE IN BED!!!  Needless to say, at some point after the ambian kicked in---I fixed myself some greek yogurt dip with a packet of chili powder mixed into it.  (Must have been out of my spicy ranch packets).  Then proceeded to eat that with veggie chips.  I really can't say how long this process went on for..  But it must have been awhile---cause I was burping that dip taste all the way to work..  YUCK!!!  SOOOO should have gone to bed before the dip got involved!

I'm so glad that I have a doctor appointment tomorrow--just a check up, but we are for sure going to discuss my neck!!  And my "big daddy" heating pad should come in tomorrow.  It gets so hot I think you could cook on it...  But well worth it.  Taking the "wanna be a heating pad" back to Walmart...

I really hope the weather holds out and continues to be pretty.   I want to take Mya for a walk/run at Vetrans Park.  It was so nice there the other day.  Our only issue may be the ducks...???....


1 comment: