Thursday, April 11, 2013

Rainy Day Work Out....

Can I first just say how damn glad I am to be off work.  What a beat down!!  Love my job, but wow--last three days have been bussssyyyy...  And of course I'm off today and tomorrow and we are having storms.  Damn again...  But just have to make the best of it.  Mya and I will be practicing our training.  If only I could teach her to help me clean house.

I'm starting or at least attempting a new work out DVD today since it's all yucky outside..  It's call Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30.  I know, extreme..  However, since I have found a wonderful sports bra---I'm ready to brave all things with jumping in them!!  If Mya could video, I'm sure she would be posting it on YouTube to get back at me for something...  Cause it's a hot mess of sweat and talking to Jesus!!  I'm 100% sure there will be pain involved tomorrow...    Here is a link to it on Amazon, but I got mine at Walmart.


I'm not saying I'll do this every day for 30 days..  But since its has three different levels and is only 30 minutes of torture---I think it's doable!!


No comments:

Post a Comment