Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF!!! And So Much More!!!


I have only worked one day, today---due to a nasty fall on my deck.  Which I thought was going to kill me!  My neck is so messed up..  Thank Goodness my sweet girl Mya was there to "assist" because if she hadn't been there, I would have gone completly over the deck.  Then, I would have been dead damn-it---for sure!  But you can rest assured that the nail that tripped me is no longer there!!  Smashed that thing with a vingence!!

Just been a horrific week.  Left my hair straightener on from Tuesday to Thursday---nice little spot on my bathroom counter from that.  I also got up yesterday and realized I had left a stove top burner on from the night before.  THIS HAS NOT BEEN MY WEEK!!!  Just let me make it through today with my gemped up neck and all will be good!!

Mac and I are going to see Oblivion with Tom Cruise tomorrow.  He also wants to eat at Waffle House!  I do have to admit, they have the BEST fiesta omlette I have ever had!  So, I'm actually looking forward to my date with the cutest man ever....

On the dieting front, weighed this morning and am down another pound.  I didn't exercise any this week so I think it's just from lack of eating due to my neck hurting so bad---I just didn't feel like fixing anything.  So I ate simple.  Fruits and things like that.  And it's supposed to be rainy on and off this weekend so I doubt I will get much outside time in.  Treadmill...  I just keep reminding myself---I have actually signed up for a 5k!!!  So work your booty out!!!  Today is payday, however, and I'm having my beautiful Subway Tuna Salad!!!  YUM!!!

Here is the trailer for the movie we are seeing...  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment