Saturday, April 13, 2013

Sweet Saturday...

I hope everyone is having a beautiful weekend..  For the first time in probably 10 plus years, I over slept this morning for work.   I haven't bolted out of bed so fast in many years!  It was funny, but not---you know...  I'm just so stressed about some personal issues, it's making it hard for me to sleep.. Even with my Ambian..  I truly hope to turn in early tonight...

I found this TOTALLY SIMPLE recipe on Pinterest and just had to re-post it.  All you need is one box Angel Food cake mix (dry) and one, 20 or 22 ounce can of fruit pie filling.  Mix it together and bake in an un-greased 9x13 pan at 350 degrees for 28-30 minutes.  It puffs up!!  My addiction is blueberries..  I can't wait!!  May be Monday before I get to actually make it.  But it is for sure on the "to do" list!



Did you bake or cook anything special this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment