Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Working on a Plan.....

Since I decided it's time for the scale to start moving again,  I also decided to take a look at my workouts.  I'm not sure if I'm getting into my target heart rate range.  So, thanks to my wonderful eBay, I got a Polar FT4 watch to help me with getting in my range!!  I'm really excited to use it.  But I'm thinking it won't be until Friday.  I'm just too exshausted to get up before work right now.  If I ever sign up to work three twelves, off one day, then do three twelves again---would someone please slap the s!*t out of me!!  I look like something from the walking dead people. 
So my plan is to sleep in Friday, then go on a nice long walk/run with Mya--cause I miss my baby--and give my Polar FT4 a good workout.  Then we are going to come back and sit in the SUN!!  I bought her a plastic pool so I'm excited to see how she does with it... 
On another note...

In reading all this wonderful blogs, I came across the "100 Top Weight Loss Blogger's List for 2013"---can we say AWESOME!!  Now some of them I already follow and look to daily for inspiration and motivation, however, there are some new ones I think I may add to my list.  I'm telling ya'll, reading these blogs lets you know you are not alone in your weight loss struggles.  Plus, it's nice to read how someone had a great week and then stepped on the scale and their hard work paid off.  Motivation I tell ya!  For some of us, weight loss and dieting are for life---and it's nice to know you are not alone...

Click on the link and check out some really cool blogs....




No comments:

Post a Comment