Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rainy Work Day....

If I have to work weekends, and it's raining, I don't really feel like I'm missing much.  Or at least that's what I tell myself.  My last few days off were really good, so I'm ready to tackle the weekend work. 
Only downside is, I slept so bad last night due to what I ate for dinner.  Damn mexican beans and tortilla chips!  Haven't had that in like forever.  I enjoyed it going down---but the misery I felt afterwards and how full I felt was far worse!!  Feeling that full kept me awake until almost 2am!  I wanted to cry!

While I was sitting on the couch in misery, Mac was laying his head in my lap while Mya was laying in his lap!  And all of them were leaning on me!  I had very little "space" to my self last night.  But it was fine.  Been a long time since Mac rested his head in my lap...  Oh and by the way, my sweet little man made the A-B honor roll on his progress report...  So proud of him and how he has done in his Sophomore year.

The blue is my pants leg.  Mac is resting his head there and as you can see---Mya is resting on him... 
Precious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment