Friday, May 24, 2013

TGIF!!!! I'm Back!!


I know alot of my friends are so excited to have a long Memorial Day weekend..  I'm working through it, but it is all good.  I love my weekends...  But I did hear that we are going to have beautiful weather and that is great for all those that are off...

Sorry I have been away for a little while.  Had to get Mac through his finals and all things school related.  Gotta stay on top of those grades!  But my baby pulled out all A's and B's so I am one PROUD momma!!!
Just can't believe he is going to be a junior in high school next year!  Just crazy!

I work pretty heavy until next Thursday, then I'm going to enjoy some pool time and some serious workout time.  I've neglected my workouts, for various reasons and have GOT to get back in the groove.  It's bathing suit time for God's sake!!!  So send me those screaming "Get off your ass email's because your health is far more important than drama"  messages...  I promise to listen to them!!

Well I guess I better get back to the work thing.  Everyone be safe this weekend and have a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment