Monday, October 14, 2013

Awesome Weekend....

How did Monday get here so fast?  I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.  I know Mac and I did.  We went out to celebrate our dear friend Sara's birthday---and ended up partying the night away!  We all went to Buffalo Wild Wings first for dinner..  Then we all just went back to Lisa's house and had cake and drinks (except Mac of course)..  So much fun!!  If I win the lottery Mac and I are moving next door to them again.  Yes, it's stalkerish, I know.  But I would move our whole gang into our own subdivision if i won the lotto!  I love them all that much!!



Of course after Saturday night---I didn't do much of anything yesterday...  Just made sure the couch didn't move...  

And now here it is Monday already..  Yuck..  Oh well, the work week just gets you ready for the weekend...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment