Friday, March 29, 2013

Something New---Favorite Pictures and TGIF!!!

I think I'm going to change things up a bit today.  I normally just do TGIF and Fact Friday.  I'm changing things up this week---change is always good.  Or it's supposed to be.  Mac took two pictures yesterday that I just LOVE LOVE LOVE and have to share.  Just in case you are visiting me for the first time, Mac is my "young man in training" son.  And Mya is my seven month old Siberian Husky who is in training to become a Therapy dog.  She is by far my second child and the smartest dog I have ever had.


Her eyes are so beautiful...

I think my all time favorite...

Well I'm off to stand in line to get car tags... Yes, you can slap me for waiting until the last business day of the month!!!

Have a wonderful Easter weekend friends!!!  Much love and blessings!!


No comments:

Post a Comment