Monday, March 18, 2013

New Favorite Thing.....


If you have not had the opportunity to have one of these yet---SEARCH IT OUT!!   It is soooo good!!  I found mine at the Publix on Valleydale.  Just happened to run in there while Mac was at baseball practice.  It is very filling and taste awesome.  I had seen it advertised in several of my magazines, just never could find them at a store.   But for only 190 calories, 15g protein, 19g fiber and only 3g fat.  Whole grain too...



I'm loving this vacation lifestyle.  We had a wonderful weekend around the house.  Yesterday was a total Lifetime movie day for me.  And just slept like a stone last night...  But, now I have my workout clothes on and am about to a 10 minute workout to one of my FitSugar videos from Pinterest.  Then hit the treadmill for my couch to 5k workout....

Still trying to decide if I'm keeping the FitBit One...  Lets see how it does with this workout....


No comments:

Post a Comment