Friday, September 27, 2013

TGIF!!! Almost....

Technically, it's my "hump" day...  A coworker needed off tomorrow so we swapped...  But, I get to work a different unit , so a little change up and a lot less crazy!!  Just hate I'm missing the Alabama game... 

I DO get my "X" for not spending yesterday---but I've yet to start a "streak"---I'm trying!!

Mya starts her second class of Nosework on Sunday..  Very glad to get her back into her activities..  I have got to start walking her again now that it's getting cooler.  She needs it and according to this mornings weigh in---I sure do!!  We have just been lazy and we for sure do not like the hot weather..  

Other than that, pretty uneventful weekend...  Hope everyone has a good one and of course ROLL TIDE!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment