Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Day Two of 45....

Yep, day two of being 45----Change is coming!!!  By that, I'm meaning cooler air is right around the corner...  Do you hear that---it's angels singing the song of fall!!  Now granted, this was a "mild" summer for Alabama, but I'm still over the heat regardless.  Mya and I both are ready for nice, cool walks down our trail again.  I haven't walked, jogged or lifted a weight since Mya got sick and it's time for me to get my shit together again!!  I'm really wanting to actually do the Run or Dye 5k in November I think.  So that means put down the wine and lace up the shoes!!  And on the days that I work, here it goes, I'm going to start getting on the treadmill at 4:45am again.  Ya'll remember, back in Febuary when I did that---for like a week then stopped..  No stopping now!!  Go to bed earlier, get my ass up and on that treadmill..  I have so much equipment---I'm either going to start using it, or sell it and join a gym.  Which is totally stupid since I have that at home.  However, I wonder if I could right off the gym membership as networking for my Pure Romance business??  Have to check on that....

So yell if you have too...  I'll log into Facebook or post the Polar or the Garmin calorie count---yes, I even have both of those...  There's simply no excuse but being lazy.  And that crap stops today!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment