Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Duck Dynasty---Happy Happy Happy

I  really never anticipated that I would be posting a post about the ever so popular Duck Dynasty show.  But here it is.  When I was in Books A Million last Friday, I couldn't help but notice all the books and items that were flowing off the shelves.  And by that I mean, by "normal" looking people.  I mean that in the best way I can say it.  One of the books that sparked my interest is Happy Happy Happy:  My Life and Legacy as the Duck Commander by Phil Robertson.   Now I had already paid for my books, but when I noticed all this hype, I went back to look at it.

I just have to say, I can't wait to read it.  It really sparked my interest.  Phil talks about his up bringing and basically, from what I have read so far, stories on how they made life very happy with very little.  But they had the most powerful thing possible---their faith.  When I got home I looked the book up on Amazon and read the reviews----all were above good.  So, I believe if you give it a try, you will be pleasantly surprised as was I...

The Kindle version is only $5.99...  Not bad for some faith and humor....


No comments:

Post a Comment