Thursday, August 1, 2013

Where Did Summer Go??

Can you believe school starts back in just nineteen days??  Summer flew by this year, exspecially with Mac out in California--it seemed to really go by fast.  I miss him so much but it has been a really nice "mommy break"!!  Can't wait to see how much my power bill has dropped with me turning everything off down stairs.  This picture is from my phone, but I love it...  



One very cool fact about August---we get three pay checks this month!!  Whoop!!  And as of right now, I have three Pure Romance parties as well!!  I love doing my parties, so much fun.  Wish I had started this business along time ago.  I really enjoy making the ladies laugh, but also educating them as well.  I got in my car decal yesterday.  Looking forward to putting that on this weekend..  Gotta advertise to get that business...

Got a big party Saturday night with my friends from my old subdivision.  I love getting together with them. This weekend is going to be alot of fun.... 

But we gotta get through today and tomorrow first---hope it goes by fast for us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment