Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Best Summer Drink Ever!!



Did ya'll think I dropped off the internet??  NEVER!!  I've just been keeping busy with friends and family since Mac has been gone.   He is having a great time out in California with his dad.  They are doing so much sightseeing.   It's going to be a wonderful summer for him!   Although it is weird being on the "other" end of not getting to talk to him everyday like his dad goes through.   But I know he loves me to the moon and back, as I do him----so have a blast my sweet little man!!!

On another note, made a fresh batch of cucumber mint water this afternoon.  Huge thanks to my friend Christi Wilson for turning me on to this wonderful water..  Can I just tell you how refreshing this drink is!  I'm already getting funny looks from my local grocery store for the quantity of cucumbers I'm buying.   But I can't help it, I just love this veggie!!   If I didn't drink it so fast, it would last about 2-3 days.  But I can drink the entire pitcher in one day---and then some...   Give it a try, I promise you will likey!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment