Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Are You Laptop Happy??


Has anybody experienced  the death of their old laptop lately??   Mine was a Gateway, if that tells you how old it was.  I tried my best to salvage it.  Even had a friend at work "clean" it up and it still has slowly edged to it's death.  Now I've always been a PC person, other than my iPad, however, I decided to go apple this time around.  And I have to say, I'm loving it.  Now there is a huge difference between the two.  I even had to buy me a "beginner's" manual for it.  I didn't go all out, just a regualar Macbook Pro, but I still love it.  I really can't give a solid review on it right now since it is so new.  But I can tell you it's like moving from a diansour to a Transformer!!  Speed is AWESOME... 

Does anyone else use a Macbook??   ANY tips would be appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment