Friday, July 19, 2013

Mya Knows....

Well, Mya has finally figured out, it is way too quite in this house.  "Where is Mac" her eyes keep asking me?  She has gone to the steps and done this exact pose---at least 50 times now..  Bless her heart.  Tomorrow is her Nosework class so hopefully that will take her mind away from our Mac.  He is normally the "handler," so she will still know something is different.  But I'm going to do my best!!  It's an outside search tomorrow so it should really be fun.   This isn't the best picture, but you get the idea of what I'm constantly seeing.  Bless her..


Happy Fact---it's Friday!!  Whoop!!  I'm ready for the weekend!  Not that I have much planned.  May just rent some movies and hang with my Mya.  I was going non stop last weekend, so I think I may enjoy this one in slow motion!!  Outside of Mya's class and cleaning---we are done..

Well friends, hope you have a great weekend..  MAUH!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment