Friday, June 7, 2013

TGIF!!! Weekend Fun....

Finally day three of work and it's Friday!!!  So ready for my weekend...  Not much planned, but several good movies with some of my favorite actors are coming out this month.  May just have to take in a movie Sunday..  I have always loved Owen and Vince and am so glad to see them together again.  Will be hilarious!!!  Check out the trailer below....

Mya has her second Nosework class tomorrow.  Mac and I are always looking forward to that..  I plan to get up tomorrow morning and take her for a brisk walk/jog so she will not be so hyper and will be more focused.  It's also good if she doesn't eat breakfast.  She tends to search better knowing the reward is treats.  


I'm sure the weekend will blaze by.  House work is also a HUGE must..  Oh and nails---they are looking ghetto long!!  I would love to say some pool time is also planned, but I'm beginning to think I should just grab some tanning bed time.  I can't stand going to the pool when it's partially cloudy out.  Waste to drag everything out and barely get any sun!  In my opinion... 

Well friends, I hope ya'll have a great weekend... 

No comments:

Post a Comment