Thursday, June 6, 2013

Love My Gadgets....

If you haven't learned by now, I'm a gadget kinda girl!!  I love my iPhone 5 and can't wait for the next one to come out.  I still have the first generation iPad that came out, but it serves my purposes so I haven't upgraded it.  I simply love anything that helps move me along or keep me informed.

 I recently purchased the Polar (pink) watch and heart rate monitor and adore it!  I love seeing where my heart rate is while exercising.  Wow does it get high!  But I've always had a fast pulse so I knew it would be up there.  I think with consistent workouts and training, this will come down. 

I also have the pretty green Garmin Forerunner 10 and love it just as much!!  I like that it syncs with where I'm at and maps my workouts.  The Garmin is also very easy to sync with my laptop to provide even more information on my workouts.  The Polar has not been easy to set up on the computer at all.  Still having trouble with that.  But I love them both.  I wish I could combine the two so I could get all the features together.  I'm sure there is one out there, but I love my colors!!  Don't laugh, but I tend to wear one on one wrist and the other on the other wrist!!  

The Polar and the Garmin trumpted the FitBit One so I sold it on eBay.   I just wanted more accurate info than what I was getting from it.  But, I hope the little one and her new owner will be happy!!


CNN posted a great article regarding apps for your gadget...  Check it out....
Fittness tools that tap the power of your friends.... 

So what is your favorite gadget??





No comments:

Post a Comment