Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Website Wednesday!!

Hello friends..  So sorry for not being consistent here!!  But I've got some time so lets catch up...  Tops on my list is tonights dinner---Chicken and Rice from Home Plate Cooking..  OMG---so good and a nice "change up" to what we normally have.   (Picture provided from their site)
My friend Kim gets this for her family all the time and she swears by it, so I thought I would give it a try.  Soooo glad I did.  For one, the small is only $18 (feeds up to 4) and I PROMISE you I could not have gone into Publix and JUST spent only $18..  Plus, I have leftovers.

Now, I couldn't leave without getting some of the loaded Chicken Salad---also soooo good.  My mom makes the best chicken salad, but Mac refuses to share it--so I never get any of that.

If you're bored with what you've been fixing, stop by Kay's or visit her site at Home Plate Cooking to see her menu and daily specials for a change up.   When I was stressed to the max during the water damage, I tried one of her desserts---it was like a Reese Cup pudding---it should be illegal..  I'm proud to say as much as I wanted it tonight, I didn't get it...   My point is the desserts are the bomb too.

I hope everyone had a great day and your dinner was as good as mine!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment