Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Day 3 Update...


Can I say that I wish I had joined Gold's along time ago!!  I am loving it!!  My personal trainer, Barbara is awesome.  We will gel well together.  So I met with her on Monday---my cardio was the rowing machine.  Love that machine...  Plus it's nice to do something that I've never done.  After that we did weights and more rowing to end the workout.  Yesterday I was on my own and did the same thing but increased my rowing and ended it with treadmill.  On some of the weights I increased the weight so I'm alittle sore today.  But sore is good.  I like to feel that I have worked out..  Since I started back to work today, I took it off as my off day.  However, I'm going to set that alarm to get up and do my treadmill before work tomorrow...  I know, it PAINS me to get up that early---but I've just got to do it since I'm working so much and can only get to the gym on my off days..  Which aren't many til after Christmas.  But I'm really excited that Mac is also working out with me when our schedules allow it...      Anyhoo...

My party went great this weekend.  Booked two more parties from that one...  Love my Pure Romance ladies..  So much fun...

Other than that, life is just moving along..  I'm focusing on me for a while.  Taking a break from the dating scene to work on me.  When I step back into it, I want to be in a better place.   Have my mind right in all aspects...  For now it's all about feeling good and motivating myself to do good!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment