Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Meeting Mya....

     Several friends have asked my where I got Mya and if I went through a breeder or adoption.  Mac has always wanted a Siberian Husky with blue eyes for as long as I can remember.  So when I decided to find Ozzy, my Pekingese, a new home---I gave in and started searching for Mac his husky.   I knew I didn't want to rush into it, plus I wanted to read as much as I could about what I was heading into.
      I decided to go with Christopher's Husky Ranch in Wedowee Alabama and I'm so glad I did.  When we got there to pick her up, I knew she had been very well taken care of.  It was literally a Husky ranch--on the lake.  So clean and organized!!  I have always had full blooded dogs and have always gotten them from breeders and this was by far the best I had ever been too.  Mac was beside him self he was so happy to get her.  As was I..  And so began our journey.  She is now six months old and in training to hopefully become a therapy dog.  And just a good, lovable dog everyone can enjoy.

Here are some pictures from the day we got her....

                                                      This is Mya giving her mom a good by kiss...

                                                      Mya could only wave to her dad...

                                             Mac holding his baby as we were leaving....

My sweet babies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment