Thursday, February 21, 2013

Now If You Are Looking to Adopt....

Yesterday I told you about my choice and how I got Mya.  But I have since learned of so many other ways. One is through adoption.  There are so many pets that for one reason or another are homeless and need a good home.  I've come to find out that there is an Alabama Siberian Husky Rescue group that helps place these beautiful babies.

Here is a beauty named Kashmir.  He is 2 years and 8 months old...  Please check out his site and see if you can give him a forever home!!!



These beautiful babies need homes..  Please visit the Alabama Siberian Husky Rescue page for a complete listing of all there Huskies!!!!  I have added a link to visit their site under "blogs I follow" so please check them out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment