Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year all my sweet friends!!  So sorry I haven't blogged in over a week.  So much was going on with the holiday's----I just never sat down long enough to do it!  Mac's dad came into town and stayed at the house.  I worked most of the time he was here so with him staying at the house, he got to spend more time with Mac. 
Also while he was here, we got another sweet baby to add to our family...  A Yorkshire Terrier named Oscar!  My heart screams love for him!!  Not to mention when him and Mya are laying together--I'm in Heaven!!  I promise pictures are coming!!  He is spending the day today with Aunt Marci and my nieces--I'm sure he will be pooped tonight!! 

Did you make New Year's Resolutions??  I'm going to try to stick to two this year..  One, continue to get healthy and workout the most I can.  Two, stick with the 52 Week Money Challenge.  If I can stick with this, I will have over $1378 at the end of this year!!  So what I think I'm going to do is make a money jar that once I drop the money in, I can't get into it unless I break the jar.  And I'm going to bling out that jar so I don't break it!  Anyone else doing it with me?  The computer I'm on won't copy a link--but just go to 52 Week Money Challenge and you will find tons of printable copies.  There is also a Facebook page!! 


I'll post some pictures of Oscar soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment